Reporters and journalists count on Roger Levy for clear, thoughtful remarks on institutional investors’ fiduciary obligations and legal requirements.
• Exclusive Interview in Fiduciary News on March 19, 2019: "Roger Levy Says 401k Fiduciary Advisers Should Heed Results of Putnam Case."
• Interviewed for the article “Fiduciary Rule Shines Spotlight on 3(21) and 3(38)” on Paychex.com.
• Interviewed for Asset TV about the legal aspects surrounding fiduciary standards (click to view) and the aftermath of the Department of Labor ruling. (at right).
• Interviewed for the article “Hidden Gems: Anything to Treasure in DOL’s Fiduciary Rule?” for Wealth Management.
• Quoted in the article “3(38), 3(21), 3(16): Do 401k Advisors Really Know the Difference?” for 401k Specialist magazine .
To interview Roger Levy, email your contact information with a link to your media outlet.
Roger Levy, Managing Director of Cambridge Financial Services, sits down with Asset TV to talk about the steps plan sponsors can take to ensure fiduciaries are living up to the new DOL rule.
Cambridge Fiduciary Services, LLC
1-480-735-8200 Email Cambridge.
© 2019 Cambridge Fiduciary Services, LLC